•  Tryout schedules will be posted on our website as soon as ice has been confirmed.  Please continue to check the website for updates.
    The OWHA has clarified on Tuesday August 10th that any player requesting a Permission to Skate (PTS) form for tryouts for the 2021/22 season must be registered with the organization they last played for.  For example, if you played for the Orangeville Girls Hockey Association (OGHA) during the 2020/21 season you MUST register on the OGHA site and RAMP site for the 2021/22 season before a PTS form will be issued.  This is a requirement this season as fall tryouts fall outside of the Hockey Canada insurance time frame from the previous season.  By registering with the organization you are now insured and able to go on the ice for tryouts.
    If you have already committed to a team with another organization, you may register with that organization to trigger the Release process and you will not require a PTS form from the OGHA.  You will however, need to wait for the release to be approved by the OWHA before you can go on the ice with your new organization.  The Registrar with the new organization will be able to confirm once this has happened.  Please note, a release is only granted once per year.  If you are unsure that you are playing with the new organization it is recommended you follow the PTS process instead.
    In order to receive your PTS form please send verification that you have registered on RAMP with the OGHA.  You can do this by forwarding the email confirmation that RAMP sends once the registration is activated.  Unfortunately, if you are not registered with the OGHA we will NOT be able to issue a PTS form.
    Please send all PTS requests and verification of registration to Paul Mammoliti, our Director of Rep/Competitive.  His email is on our website.  Allow 48 hours for PTS forms to be processed and available.
    If you have any questions regarding tryouts, PTS forms or Rep/Competitive hockey please contact us anytime.